: Abercrombie & Kent
: Director of Sales, Asia
Abercrombie & Kent
The Director of Sales will take responsibility for driving sales in Asia for Sanctuary Retreats. He/She will build relationships with Tour Operators and Travel Agents and other third parties organisations online. In collaboration with the businesses strive to grow their sales from current levels and to drive and improve conversion rates. The Director of Sales will identify and develop potential business opportunities and promote to special interest groups and other organisations.
• To create and implement a sales strategy for Sanctuary Retreats under the Sanctuary brand across all channels in Asia with the aim of increasing their business
• To develop, maintain and strengthen relationships with tour operators and agents, championing their requirements internally within the Sanctuary Retreats world
• Ensure that the sales effort is coordinated and consistent across all channels
• To be aware of enquiry levels and quotes being handled by booking teams to drive conversion
• To act as the point of contact for escalation purposes
• Negotiate deals with consolidators and flash sale websites
• Identify and develop opportunities to promote to special interest groups
• Organise events (e.g. brochure launches, road-shows, hosted lunches)
• Ensure that all routes to business are supplied with the tools to sell our products
• Work with marketing to promote sales
• Coordinate and accompany Fam trips organised for our top producers
• Produce a weekly/Monthly report with full sales analysis
This Role Profile highlights the key areas of responsibilities but is not intended to be exhaustive.
Interviews will be conducted in Bangkok on 1st September 2014.